8.4.1. Pumping of system of the hydraulic booster of steering
Pumping (removal of air) of hydraulic system of the amplifier of steering is necessary after any works connected with depressurization of system (replacement of the pump or pipelines). A sign of availability of air in system is wedging of a steering wheel in attempt to sharply turn it. Besides, the pump publishes the increased noise at the time of turn of a steering wheel, and liquid in a tank usually foams.
1. Fill in working liquid in system of the hydraulic booster (see. "Check of level and a dolivka of working liquid in the hydraulic booster of steering") to a tag "MOVE".
2. Launch the engine and turn a steering wheel against the stop in one party.
Do not hold a steering wheel in extreme situation more than 10 pages.
3. Turn a steering wheel against the stop to the opposite side.
4. Turn a steering wheel in average situation and kill the engine.
5. Check the level of working liquid in a tank of the hydraulic booster and if necessary add.
Level of working liquid at the heated-up engine has to be in a tank not above a tag "MOVE", at cold — tags of "MIN" are not lower.
6. Repeat operations 2-5 until the level of working liquid in a tank does not cease to decrease.